Meme, and thanks to jane_dennis for lots of the right answers.:
|Tickled my fancy. Maybe I'll be back on LJ a bit more. No promises, though.
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Did that once at 22, seems to have stuck
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
5 years old.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Is ""Swam"" the right verb form? Anyway, both.
9. How many countries have you been to?
20 or so, depending on how you count
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
What's a child? Either Star Trek or Ed Sullivan, depending...
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
Happy with the American I have
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
All dead. Dead before anybody much though about getting divorced.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Six Flags Georgia
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
No, but then he was dead before he got to 40.
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yeah. Pretty hard to avoid having it in India.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
Restaurants can't be put on a linear scale. But let's put down 3 seasons palo alto.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
Costco. Joined when it was Price Club.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I have no idea.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Uh, what about urban? Happy where I am, fwiw.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Well, since "breakfast" is "the first meal after arising", sure.
9. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Yep. See below.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
A bit of high bp.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
Was thought strong and smart at friends of the library...
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Well, how could I tell?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Tiger Tea (they call it Bengal Spice) from Celestial Seasonings
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
No kids, would not inflict a faith on them if I did
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
Hmmm. Seven, I think. The shock, it was not there, however.
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
Erm, I don't?